'Pick up at store' shipping method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Pick up at store' shipping method

I have a brick & mortar store and would like my local customers to have the option of placing orders on line but be able to pick them up at my store. Does anyone know how I might be able to set that option up?

Hi, under Settings -> Shipping Methods, I set up a custom shipping method of In Store Pickup. You can limit the option being displayed by zip code, state, etc.
    Joanne Barker
    VS Web Design
    [email protected]

Comment

I saw where it is possible to do a custom method but haven't been able to find where a custom method could be named. Is that possible?

Comment

Hmm....I set up a custom 'by value' shipping method with the caption of 'In-Store Pickup'. Then did a purchase and went to checkout but the option of choosing 'In-store' doesn't show as an option, defaults to the only other shipping method that is active. Ideas? (Sorry to be such a 'newbie'....still in the learning curve.)

Comment

There are a few things it could be. Did you read the support.3dcart.com document about creating a new shipping method?

Comment

Also, did you make sure that your new shipping method is Active? There is a checkbox on the left of the method's settings that you need to make sure is clicked before it shows up. Other than that, always clear your cache to make sure that your cart always has the latest settings. :-)
            Joanne Barker
            VS Web Design
            [email protected]

Comment

Working...
            X