This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downtime again?

Down again just a bit ago for 8 minutes. When I called into support, I was 6th in queue, so I have a feeling others are down too.

Granted 8 min. isn't a lifetime, but right in the middle of the day and leading up to the holidays, this is not good.

Is this what we are in for during the height of the holiday season?

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
    www.sunshinedaydream.biz

2nd time today....

time to get in line and have some tech say that it is fine for them....

anybody have a copy of the uptime SLA for higher end packages?

Comment

Our site is down again for the 2nd time. I'm going live with my site within the week, but these downtime issues are a concern, especially right before the holidays.
      Joanne Barker
      VS Web Design
      [email protected]

Comment

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the issues experienced today. There was a router issue that affected a group of sites for about 5 minutes, we work really fast to determine the cause of the issue and correct the problem, this last step caused an additional down time for a total of 20 minutes.

We do our best to ensure uptime of all sites hosted with 3dcart. We can't promise that these type of issues won't happen, but we can guarantee you that we do our best to prevent these from happening and in the rare case that these occur then we'll work fast to have your site up and running as soon as possible.

Jimmy

Comment

Thanks Jimmy. Tiffany and crew helped tremendously.

Comment

downtime

Good Morning watchdr,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having issues with the server. I can definitely look into the issue and see if we can get this resolved. Can you please provide me with the most recent support ticket.

Thank you,
            Fernando- CCO
            3dcart

Comment

I was down the other day as well & now my site super slow

I was down the other day as well, and the week before. My site has been so slow the last few days and today I got an email error in my outlook that said there was a problem with my server. The tech guy I spoke with of course said he doesn't see any problems on his end. It takes me 15-30 seconds to get from one page in my admin to another. This can't happen during December, it's impossible to work and who knows what is happening when many people are on my site at the same time. I got a notice the other day that the server I am on is having issue and I and the others on that server will be moved on the 6th. But that is days from now and I can't have my site this slow. Anyone else experiencing the same? Just curious, I am putting in a ticket.

Comment

Attn: rcheltrvel

Good Morning rcheltrvel,

I'm sorry to hear that you're continuing to have issues with the server. Can you please private message me your contact information. I noticed that the we already escalated your ticket over to the Support Manager. I'm going to follow up with him and see if we're able to resolve this issue.

Thank you,
                Fernando- Chief Customer Officer
                3dcart

Comment

Same thing for us. This has happened repeatedly now over the past couple of weeks and I got the same email this morning. Why does it take so long to get this fixed???

I noticed that 3d's site never has a problem. Why can't paying customers get as good a service?

I am getting fed up with this lousy service. I am now on hold waiting to talk with someone to get my site back online. This is not what I am paying $100 per month for.

Comment

DXK-246-28369 - Dec. 2 - Outage. 15 minutes
                    WLM-297-71714 - Dec. 2 - Outage. 30 minutes
                    SCV-972-61033 - Nov. 29 - Outage. 30 minutes

Comment

Hi watchdr. I replied to your message on the 26th requesting the ticket number so, I can have someone look into the issue for you. Can you please send me the ticket.
                      Thank you,
                      Fernando- CCO

Comment

Thank you for the ticket ritchey. I'm reaching out to the System Administrators to see what's going on. I apologize for the inconvenience and we"ll make sure that they reply back to ticket id # DXK-246-28369.
                        Thank you,
                        Fernando-CCO

Comment

I talked to Xavier about 30 minutes ago and he told me the server completely stopped working and he hoped they would have a new server up and running in less than 30 minutes.

The current ticket is: LCU-950-46999

My site is still down. Maybe in an hour?? or 2?? or .....

My question now is when it was found out the server had issues and needed to be replaced, why wasn't it replaced at that time. Why wait a week? that is very bad customer service. Very bad.

If the server had been replaced when it was found to have serious problems none of this would be an issue now. I would not have a site that has been going completely down repeatedly and has now been down for hours and maybe almost all day today.

Not only does this hurt our sales for today but it hurts us in the long term because google monitors these things and it starts to think our site is unreliable and not a real shop. That severely hurts our rankings and it costs us a lot of money in seo and other work needed to correct this once the site is back up.

3dcart is responsible for this and should justly compensate us for these problems because it is 3dcart that choose on it's own not to replace the server when it knew there was a problem and that the server needed to be replaced. The decision not to replace the server in a timely manner was made by 3dcart therefore 100% of the responsibility for this is on 3dcart.

Ken
                          Last edited by watchdr; 12-03-2012, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Still down.

Comment

Now the pages of the site are up but checkout is not!

Here is the error in Firefox when trying to checkout:

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect
                              securely to Replacement Leather Watch Bands : WatchbandSolutions.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.
                              Normally, when you try to connect securely,
                              sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
                              going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.

What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to
                              this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is
                              trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

Here is the error in Chrome:

This is probably not the site you are looking for!

You attempted to reach www.mysite.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as *.3dcartstores.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of www.mysite.com.

You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

Proceed anyway Back to safety

Help me understand

This is worse than not having a site at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X