Related Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Related Products

I have discovered an error in my assigned related products. Has anyone seen the related products multiplying the assigned products? In one case I had each assigned product showing EIGHT times, although most affected products were showing 2X, sometimes 3X. There was no pattern to it > random across 2 main categories. I have submitted a support ticket, but was wondering if anyone else was affected.
    Last edited by celebra1; 11-18-2012, 11:15 AM. Reason: additional info

We assign our related products for some items on the listing page. No duplication is occurring.
    for the majority of our items we use 4-tell for targeted and more exact serving of related products

Comment

Related Products

Since most of my products are ensembles, and therefore have matching items, I have to manually set each listing. When there isn't an ensemble, I relate each based on the manufacturer and color name. It's a tedious, but necessary process. Over 1/3 of my listings were affected by this "glitch". I was wondering if anyone else was affected - a "heads up" if you manually assign. Tech Support has my spreadsheet. I only discovered this problem by accident as I was tweaking my listings.

Comment

Working...
      X