Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a little bit of a mystery with a JavaScript "alert box"

Hi all,

I'm trying to create an addition to Listing (product) templates with "This item will usually ship within X business days".

Then there would be a "?" (question mark) picture that when clicked would pop-up a box explaining that larger orders may require additional production time, and to contact us for a delivery date based on an order size.

I have it coded as follows:

<div align="center" style="color:rgb(0,0,0);">This item usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days.<script>
    function myFunction()
    {
    alert("This is the typical lead time before an item ships. Larger orders may have an additional production time. \n\nHave a specific due date? Contact us and we will check the production and delivery time.\n\n555-555-555 or [email protected]");
    }
    </script>

<input type="image" src="assets/images/default/Blue_Question.jpg" onclick="myFunction()" value="Show alert box" /></div>

It works great! EXCEPT, when you close the pop-up box (by clicking "OK") it -- for whatever reason -- redirects you to the View_Cart.asp page rather than keeping you on the same page.

Anyone know how to keep it on the same page when the box is closed? Or a different route that I could take with the code?

Thanks in advance!
    -James
    Last edited by JR123; 11-20-2012, 04:02 PM.

Never mind I think I figured it out!

Comment

Working...
    X