Multiple Ship Addresses and Receipt Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Ship Addresses and Receipt Page

A customer mentioned that when having an order ship to 2 different addresses, it only showed one on the Receipt Page (checkout4-receipt). Although both addresses were shown in the email notification. I ran a test and got the same result.

Anyone know how to change this? I talked to support and they said a Designer must do it. Is it because I have a Custom Template? I did check with the Template Designer and she said it's not a quick fix and she needs more info from 3dcart. Gave 3dcart this info and still waiting...

In the meantime, anyone know how to fix?

Thank you

Good Morning blt212,

I'm sorry to hear that the issue is still pending. Can you please provide me with the ticket number and I'll go ahead and follow up with our Support Department.

Thank you,
    Fernando- CCO
    3dcart

Comment

I didn't realize this and would like to know the outcome so I can add this to my checkout4-reciept page as well.
      Joanne Barker
      VS Web Design
      [email protected]

Comment

Fernando:

Here are the ticket numbers regarding the multiple ship issue. The CVR Prefix is the most recent one. I'm assuming it got switched to a different support group. Thank you very much for following up on this:

[#CVR-549-10530]: Customer Order Emails for Multiple Shipments
        [#AGD-234-41320]: Multiple Ship addresses

Sincerely,
        Brenda Hunter, Owner
        CT River Candles
        Last edited by blt212; 11-30-2012, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Good Morning blt212,

Thank you for the information. I'm going to reach out to the Support Manager and see if we can have someone contact you. Please private message me your best contact information, and I'll pass that along.

Sincerely,
          Fernando- CCO
          3dcart

Comment

Working...
          X