X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muldrick82
    replied
    Originally posted by JBPA_570 View Post
    I've been having problems with my contact form. The problem I have is when someone sends me a message and it goes to my inbox, it has my email for both the from and to. So when I go to email the customer back it just bounces right back to my inbox. Is there something in the configuration I could do to change this? This is causing me to lose sales because I can't communicate back and I don't have a phone number for the customer.
    This how it works, you need to log into the backed and view CRM'S to respond to these customers.
    You can not respond through your email.
    I personally added capsuleCRM but I'm trying to get someone to help me setup my contact page.

http://forums.3dcart.com/pre-sale-qu...html#post27128

Leave a comment:

• JBPA_570
    started a topic Contact form

Contact form

I've been having problems with my contact form. The problem I have is when someone sends me a message and it goes to my inbox, it has my email for both the from and to. So when I go to email the customer back it just bounces right back to my inbox. Is there something in the configuration I could do to change this? This is causing me to lose sales because I can't communicate back and I don't have a phone number for the customer.
Working...
X