Mobile Site - Blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Site - Blogs

So, I just posted a blog link on Facebook and a user let me know that the link doesn't open in a mobile site. Anyone able to add their blog on a mobile device? Is there something that I'm missing?

Store:
    dipidii - The Experience of Entertaining

Link (Try to open it with your mobile):
    Christmas Pizza

Any advice would be appreciated. If this is something that isn't possible, this is a big request to 3dcart!!!

On my iPhone, the link to your blog wasn't even present. When I clicked the link to view the full site, the link to your blog was there and I was able to bring up the Christmas Pizza page nicely.

If I enter the URL above (Christmas-Pizza_b_11.html), the page comes up nicely as well.
    Joanne Barker
    VS Web Design
    [email protected]

Comment

Please create blog access for mobile

It seems that it's a mobile thing... 3dcart, this needs a fix asap!!!

Comment

Please create blog access for mobile

Good Morning englhard,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We went ahead and corrected this issue for you. Can you please clear your browser cache and review the site again.

The fix for everyone else will be included in the upcoming patch release, which should be within in a few days.

Thank you,
        Fernando- CCO
        3dcart

Comment

Still doesn't work for mobile

Hi Fernando,

I just tried on my mobile and it doesn't work still. When I click on the link, it redirects to www.dipidii.com/mobile/Christmas-Pizza_b_11.html and that does up as an invalid link. Please advise. Thanks!

Rich

Comment

Working...
          X