Master Bug Listing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Bug Listing

As I have been learning and playing with 3dcart I have found several bugs in the system. I have submitted the bugs with the ticketing system. The response I receive back is always "I am going to send this up to our developers so that they can correct this. Thank you for bringing it to our attention."

Is there a system that allows 3dcart users to review and see the status of reported bugs? I am used to software companies publishing the known bugs and the status of them. (i.e. My View - Quality Unit Bugs)

It helps to understand if the critical bugs are getting the attention needed.

jeff
    Jeff

The Wedding Printer

Master Bug Listing

Hi Jeff,

Can you please provide me with those tickets numbers so I can follow up with our developers. As for the known bugs. You can find all of the bug patches that have been released, as well as the new updates for the store in the Announcement section " of the forum.

Thank you,
    Fernando- CCO
    3dcart

Comment

Most of the bugs I have reported have been minor inconveniences and would not prevent me from going live with a store.

I reported one yesterday that has SEO implications (#AOT-890-60435). I would only go live if the bug is fixed or I removed the option from the templates.

It is the one reported yesterday that caused me to wonder if 3dcart had a bug listing that could be reviewed.

jeff
      Jeff

The Wedding Printer

Comment

Originally posted by jcocking View Post
        Most of the bugs I have reported have been minor inconveniences and would not prevent me from going live with a store.

I reported one yesterday that has SEO implications (#AOT-890-60435). I would only go live if the bug is fixed or I removed the option from the templates.

It is the one reported yesterday that caused me to wonder if 3dcart had a bug listing that could be reviewed.

jeff
        Hi Jeff,

I replied to your ticket myself, sorry about any misunderstanding around the issue.

We do keep track of bugs, and you'll see in our monthly version release that we deploy many updates to correct issues and improve our platform.

Unfortunately you adding the text "BUG" to the subject of the ticket, doesn't officially makes it a bug. It needs to be reviewed by our team and determine if it's in fact an issue and the best approach to correct it.

Jimmy

Comment

Working...
        X