Added Menu Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Added Menu Page?

I added a page to the menu, is it possible to change the H1 tag on that page to something other than the page name?

anyone????

Comment

Yes, by editing the extrapage.html template.

I have noticed that most of your questions can be answered with some basic HTML knowledge. It is very worth your time learning how to be comfortable with HTML and CSS if you are going to run a webstore. Unfortunately no shop company like 3DCart can provide enough features for you to never "get your handy dirty"

Comment

but doesn't that page control all of the extrapages? Ho would i get it so only one of my extrapages had a different h1 tag

Comment

What is it that you want to be in the H1 tag? Typically it is the name of the page that you created, so you just set that in the page creation options.

Comment

I would like it to be something different Like the Page name is Wreath Care Tips I would like the h1 tag to be Maine Wreath Care Tips

Comment

If you want to have complete control over what the H1 tag shows on each extra page, then you would remove the H1 tag from the extrapage.html template entirely.

Then manually insert an H1 tag in the page's Page Content.

Comment

Good idea, that could work i suppose Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X