Check Out Confirmation Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Out Confirmation Page

IT has my logo, then my store address under it and then udner that it goes right into the Billing Address with no spaces, What file and how do i add a space between mine and the Billing Address? So its not all run together

Also can we include a link on this page that brings them back to the home page or something and keeps them logged in.

Every test order ive done if i hit home on the menu bar and then go to place another order i have to log back in

Comment

Can anyone help with this?

Comment

Can you send an image of the page complete with the URL? Looking at the checkout-step4.html template (which I am assuming is the confirmation page), it looks like there is an empty table row which should separate the store address and billing address.
        Joanne Barker
        VS Web Design
        [email protected]

Comment

As for the space between your company info and the billing info, there is an empty table row in there, but because there is no data in it, it is completely collapsed so it looks like there is no space. The checkout-step4.html template would need to be updated to have something like a non-breaking space in it ( )

P.S. You may want to think about requiring people to register for your site in order to checkoout. As a frequent online shopper, I hate being forced to register.
          Last edited by vswebdesign; 12-18-2012, 07:56 PM.
          Joanne Barker
          VS Web Design
          [email protected]

Comment

attaching screenshot
            Attached Files

Comment

Yes i havent got around to setting it so you dont need to register yet lol. Plan on it

Comment

Thanks for the screen shot...solution above. Something that may help you is using Firebug for the Firefox browser. It lets you play with the HTML right in the browser before you try to update any templates or CSS files. I find it invaluable.
                Joanne Barker
                VS Web Design
                [email protected]

Comment

So i should put (&nbsp;) instead of <br> to creat a space?

Comment

I got it thanks

Chat support told me it was in the thankyou template i needed to add a <br>

Comment

where is the option for changing it so you dont need to register to purchase?

Comment

I now do not require a password to checkout.

Comment

Working...
                        X