• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the title for Related Items

Anyone know where I can change this?

Here is my thinking:

We sell premium coffee.

We'd now like to offer recurring deliveries.

We are using Stoneedge to process the orders, and as far as I can tell, I need a separate sku for each one...

So, my idea was to use the Related Products feature to list the availability of certain coffees for recurring weekly, biweekly and monthly deliveries.

What I'd like to do is simply retitle the Related Products frame so it says "Order This Coffee for Recurring Delivery" or something similar.

I just can't seem to find the setting, if there is one.

Can anyone tell me where I can make this edit?

And, of course, if anyone has any specific ideas on how to handle subscriptions in general, I'm all ears. I think I see my way through to the end, but my implementation will likely be neither efficient nor elegant.

to retitle the Related Products go to

Setting > Design > Store language

and change the Header-relateditems to what you want to show

its almost at the bottom of the page in the product section

Comment

That's exactly what I was looking for.

The Language menu item is one I must sheepishly admit that I never looked at.

This one field change will let me proceed in the direction I wanted to go.

You just saved me hours of work, and additionally I can now change a lot of the text that I was resigned to live with for now because I thought it would require a template edit, and I'm not quite ready to pry open that can of worms.

Comment

Working...
      X