Stock ID on products with options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock ID on products with options

<td align="center" class="price-info" valign="top">Disponibles:<span style="display: inline;" id="product_inventory"> [stock]</span></td>

in that particular code, anyone know if when you are using product options, that span part is managed by ASP?, because when i use no options nothings is replaced, but when i do , no matter what i use between that label , is always replaced by the stock, is that the way ASP works, it changes the span label using the id with the data requested in this case the stock of the option?, because im trying to change some stuff, but keeps using the same valor....

to be more specific im using a script like this
    stock = 10

Code:
    <script>
    { 
    var aux_stock = [stock] *1.10;
    if (something)
      {
     document.write('<td align="center" class="price-info" valign="top">Disponibles:<span style="display: inline;" id="product_inventory"> [stock]</span></td>');
    }
    else
    {
     document.write('<td align="center" class="price-info" valign="top">Disponibles:<span style="display: inline;" id="product_inventory"> ' + aux_stock + '</span></td>');
    }

}
    </script>
    the true part should be 10 but the else part should be 1.10 but no matter what i do with products with options it always prints 10 and if i inspect the code in chrome it show a new line of code just after </script> with this

<td align="center" class="price-info" valign="top">Disponibles:<span style="display: inline;" id="product_inventory"> 10 </span></td>
    Last edited by [email protected]; 01-02-2013, 04:33 PM.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U NO ANWSER 3dcart comunity

Comment

NVM i resolved the problem...

Comment

Working...
      X