SEO Friendly BLOG URLs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEO Friendly BLOG URLs

Officially launched my 3dcart over the christmas break and I'm just getting into tweaking it.

I have my first blog post

https://www.cheapstairparts.com/Iron...ation_b_2.html

I don't see any option on the blog screen to set a SEO friendly URL such as cheapstairparts.com/iron-baluster-installation-guide/ without the _b_2.html

Any help? Don't see any threads where this same question was asked yet.

Sorry, you have no control over the blog URL, other than the title wording which gets translated into the standard format.

Comment

Well that's a shame. Those URL's are completely ugly and not optimal for SEO.

Unfortunately hosting a separate blog elsewhere will kill your SEO. (such as blog.mysite.com)

Zero work around here eh? We have this feature for products and extra content pages, why not blog posts too?

Comment

Originally posted by dlovin123 View Post
        Well that's a shame. Those URL's are completely ugly and not optimal for SEO.

Unfortunately hosting a separate blog elsewhere will kill your SEO. (such as blog.mysite.com)

Zero work around here eh? We have this feature for products and extra content pages, why not blog posts too?
        You can use a reverse proxy like nginx on another server to host your wordpress. Google won't know the difference. I don't know ANYTHING about it, though. I remember asking a user on here about it because I noticed he had a wordpress blog on his 3dcart store.

Comment

Working...
        X