H1 tags on home page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1 tags on home page

I have been trying to get my h1 tags to show up in my header. Can someone tell me where they put theirs, searching online has got me no where.
    thanks!

Do you mean like the title of a page? You can hardcode a title in your home page template page or include them in the Content section of your home page if you use the Admin.
    Joanne Barker
    VS Web Design
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by vswebdesign View Post
      Do you mean like the title of a page? You can hardcode a title in your home page template page or include them in the Content section of your home page if you use the Admin.
      I have them hard coded for my products but just not my home page. How do I hard code an H1 into my home page template. I have tried everything.
      thank you for your help!

Comment

I guess I don't understand the confusion. Open up your home.html template file, put <h1></h1> html around the things you want to have them.

Comment

Originally posted by cbsteven View Post
          I guess I don't understand the confusion. Open up your home.html template file, put <h1></h1> html around the things you want to have them.
          When I do this I get all kinds of validation errors. How do I add them to the content section. Sorry to be "dumb" but every time I put them somewhere it either screws something up with validation or it doesn't show up when I check it.

Comment

Post a link to your page, please.

Comment

squi shyt ushy. com
              thank you!

Comment

I have no idea where you want it to go, but for example on your current page you have

Code:
                <div align="center">Squishy Tushy carries a full selection of cloth diapers and covers, diapering accessories, training pants, toys and products for mom, and natural healing jewelry for all ages!</div>
                Maybe you want that to be your H1, so you could replace the <div> tags with an <h1> tag and make it

Code:
                <h1>Squishy Tushy carries a full selection of cloth diapers and covers, diapering accessories, training pants, toys and products for mom, and natural healing jewelry for all ages!</h1>
                If that answer doesn't make sense then I'd recommend reading some tutorials on HTML.

Comment

I see that you have the <h1> tags in the title. You will want to take them out of there and do as cbsteven mentioned. If you can let us know where you are trying to enter the <h1> tag we will be able to look at it and see if its a css display issue.
                  TheCartDesigner.com
                  Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
                  100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                  X