StoneEdge users--Advanced Option question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StoneEdge users--Advanced Option question

I've been told that there is a bug in the price calculation shown on the advanced options page--the cost is shown correctly, the the price listed is not. I understand that when the price is calculated for the customer, it combines the cost for each option and displays correctly. However, when I import my products into Stoneedge order manager, I'm not importing parent sku's and building subsku's, but rather just importing my advanced options since each of my products has it's own unique number. Will the correct price be imported??? I can't imagine that it will be.

Originally posted by rrw View Post
    I've been told that there is a bug in the price calculation shown on the advanced options page--the cost is shown correctly, the the price listed is not. I understand that when the price is calculated for the customer, it combines the cost for each option and displays correctly. However, when I import my products into Stoneedge order manager, I'm not importing parent sku's and building subsku's, but rather just importing my advanced options since each of my products has it's own unique number. Will the correct price be imported??? I can't imagine that it will be.
    Well, have you tried it with some dummy orders?

I think I understand the question - it's similar to what I have in that we sell coffee and are going to offer recurring deliveries.

I have it configured to append a periodicity (weekly, biweekly, monthly) to the existing sku to make it unique.

I have not seen any issues with incorrect pricing on my downloaded orders, so I don't think whatever conditions manifest the bug affect me - though often it's all about the slight unique differences.

Comment

Working...
    X