Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before you get your USPS Shipping credentials?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before you get your USPS Shipping credentials?

Hi everyone,

I've been waiting for a couple of days for my credentials for the USPS shipping integration and have yet to receive them.

How long does it usually take?

~Allen

I just applied tonight and received them about an hour later. I have to call in the morning to get put on the production server.

Comment

Hmm, weird. Did you use the link that was provided in the 3dcart admin panel? Also for the site URL did you put in your full domain or the 3dcart one? I put in my simplyrangebags.com domain but I'm on shared SSL so the SSL part of the store is simplyrangebags.3dcartstores.com

Comment

I used the link from 3Dcart.

I used my Niibs.com Skirts from Mini to Full Lenth FREE SHIPPING domain and also picked the option saying I would be pulling from other domains, Not sure how it was worded but it was something like that.

I am going to call them in about an hour to get put on the production server. I will let you know how that goes.

EDIT: Not sure how the link to my domain did that but it was my domain registered with godaddy.

Comment

Thanks for the info. On a whim I checked my spam folder and voila! There was the email from USPS. Go figure. :)

Anyways, added my username and password and emailed them to move me to production as well.

I got this on my initial test:

Code:
          Test Failed: the USPS account is NOT working properly. 

Check the account parameters in the Shipping Settings page and try again (make sure to save your credentials before testing).
          So assuming that's because I'm not on the Production server yet.

Thanks for the help!

Good luck with the call :D

~Allen

Comment

bob38851,
            Did you notice in your site slogan: Niibs.com Skirts from Mini to Full Lenth FREE SHIPPING,
            Length is miss-spelled.

Comment

Originally posted by elightbox View Post
              bob38851,
              Did you notice in your site slogan: Niibs.com Skirts from Mini to Full Lenth FREE SHIPPING,
              Length is miss-spelled.

No I did not thanks. I found one the other day too.

Still working on the site. Will get it proof read soon I hope. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Valien View Post
                Thanks for the info. On a whim I checked my spam folder and voila! There was the email from USPS. Go figure. :)

Anyways, added my username and password and emailed them to move me to production as well.

I got this on my initial test:

Code:
                Test Failed: the USPS account is NOT working properly. 

Check the account parameters in the Shipping Settings page and try again (make sure to save your credentials before testing).
                So assuming that's because I'm not on the Production server yet.

Thanks for the help!

Good luck with the call :D

~Allen
                Just to let you know I called just now and and she did it instantly.

Also she asked if I wanted delivery conformation, signature conformation and express mail turned on. It's not on by default. Heck I don't even know if I need it but I had her turn them on. LOL

And the test works.

Comment

Got mine today as well. Did a test and worked great.

Quick troubleshooting question for everyone. I turned on calculate shipping but it's not working.

http://www.simplyrangebags.com/view_cart.asp

Any ideas why it won't work? I have my USPS credentials setup properly now too.

Edit: Got it fixed. You need to have a Shipping Method in order for the Real Time quotes to show. Works like a charm now.
                  Last edited by Valien; 02-19-2013, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X