This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Endicia Integration???

I just got an email today from 3Dcart with their latest news and it says they now offer Full Endicia Integration.

I am not super techy so maybe I am missing it but has anyone tried the new "Full Endicia Integration" that just became available this month?

If so, can someone tell me how to do some of the following BASIC tasks that Endicia allows you to do:

How to add insurance?

How to add Signature Confirmation?

How to use all of USPS package choices such as Regional Flat Rate A, B, & C boxes/rates?

How to customize the shipping label? We use our logo in the return address and also have added our web address at the bottom of the label.

I am just trying to use all the features that Endicia offers its customers to do with their service that we have to pay for.

Thanks for any help. I know I could open a support ticket but I often find that the folks that participate on this forum are very helpful, and knowledgeable .

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
    www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Probably a matter of marketing guys running with the new feature and making it sound exciting. As far as I know the integration is still just as it was when it was first implemented, which is very basic.

Comment

Originally posted by cbsteven View Post
      Probably a matter of marketing guys running with the new feature and making it sound exciting. As far as I know the integration is still just as it was when it was first implemented, which is very basic.
      Yes, that's correct, the original headline was changed by mistake. We are however planning on releasing a few of these things (insurance and signature confirmation) shortly, and keep making it better over time.
      ----------------------------
      Gonzalo Gil
      3dCart Support
      800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Working...
      X