Magic Zoom Plus Settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Zoom Plus Settings

I'm using magic zoom plus and wondering if there is a way to do what I want or do I need to switch to a different script.

When you click on the picture and it comes up in the larger 'window' you get a couple of arrows to go back and forth between pictures. Those arrows are in the corner of the picture. If the picture size changes the arrows move. I want to keep the arrows stationary so that a shopper doesn't have to more the mouse to advance through the photos.

What I've done up until now is use a standard image size for all of the photos on the store, manually adding white borders when needed. As I start adding more products I'm finding that method to be come problematic.

Is there a setting that will allow me to do keep the arrows stationary?

I don't know of a way to keep them stationary (I'm not even sure how that would look. Wouldn't they be awkwardly placed on larger images?)

You can customize what corner of the image they go in:

http://www.magictoolbox.com/magiczoo...ation/#buttons

There are a lot of customization options on that page you may not be aware of

Comment

Thanks for the link! That helps immensely. I didn't realize that it was a third party script that 3dCart integrated.

You're right I don't see an option specifically for what I want to do.

Looks like one way I could do it is to force the location of the expand position. If it fix the location of one of the upper corners I could then put the arrows in that same corner. The arrows should then remain stationary even if the image size changes. I'll have to play around with it a bit.

Maybe it's just me but I hate it when the arrows more around when shopping on other sites. I guess that's why I being so particular.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Comment

Working...
      X