Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer's CRM Messages page lists messages completely out of chronological order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer's CRM Messages page lists messages completely out of chronological order

For those of you who are using the store's built in CRM offerings, on a long discussion covering several days worth of conversation, have you noticed that the messages are NOT listed in chronological order on the web page linked to in the email back to the customer? So when the customer clicks that link and goes the resulting web page, they cannot even begin to follow the coversation because it isn't listed in chronological order.

Here's the order of an REAL CRM message exchange displayed on the web page between us and a potential customer, top to bottom:

Code:
    Customer    3-7-13     5:20am
    Customer    2-28-13    6:07pm
    Staff       3-1-13     9:29am
    Staff       2-28-13    10:52pm
    Customer    3-14-13    2:30pm
    Staff       3-6-13     10:59pm
    Staff       3-14-13    6:43pm
    This is ridiculous, how the heck is the customer supposed to follow directions and figure out what our next response was? I've submitted this to support, will be interesting to see what they have to say.

Have any of you noticed this issue and have you been able to fix it?

Yep - and the most current last responses from customers to tickets should be rising to the top of the list by default. But no, the list requires you to sort by last action to get the customer responses to sort to the top. Makes sense to someone but not one who needs to run a business efficiently.

Comment

any updates to this topic? Its frustrating as all get out every time I go to answer a case I have to search for it. They're not even in Case # order which would make the most basic sense as a default. A latest response to the top would be even better.

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by MadVaper View Post
        any updates to this topic? Its frustrating as all get out every time I go to answer a case I have to search for it. They're not even in Case # order which would make the most basic sense as a default. A latest response to the top would be even better.

Anyone?
        My post was not about the back-end Admin area of the CRM, my post was about the page the Customer sees for their customer service request ticket updates. If you have a long, ongoing conversation with one customer on one ticket, the responses were not in any order whatsoever on the web page that the customer sees, so it was nearly impossible for the customer to try and figure out the chronology of the conversation.

I submitted this as a problem for 3dCart support and they fixed it in my store. Not sure if they fixed it for everyone with a client-wide update, but it has been resolved so that my customers can now easily read the conversation between us and them when it stretches into many responses over many days.

Comment

Working...
        X