Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price options & Shipping calcs

Ladies and Gentleman.

We will be selling tea in various packet sizes. These different sizes will have different shipping costs.

I have figured out how to add a drop down box and to be able to choose different sizes products with different costs (HERE) but how can I make this change the shipping costs? I dont really want to add different sizes as different products.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

I don't use options myself, but I believe when using Advanced Product Options you can specify a different weight for each option. That weight in turn could be used for the shipping cost calculation (custom method by weight, for example)

Comment

Thats exactly what I'm looking to do but it doesn't seem you can??

The only option change appears to be Value

Paul

Comment

Setting Up The Advanced Options

Comment

Brilliant! Thanks for the link, that was exactly what i was looking for. I just never spotted that "advanced" button appear.

Thanks again.

Paul

Comment

It's great that you can change the weight of the item in the Advanced Options, but what about the dimensions? I'm trying to figure out how this could possibly work if I have significantly different sizes of products. For example, say it's a single air freshener, or a case. Same exact product / product description, so I want to use Options for SEO, but the Advanced Options only let you input a new weight, and not new dimensions. Won't that mess up the shipping calculation?

Comment

Working...
            X