Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile 'Add To Cart' Same Old Story.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile 'Add To Cart' Same Old Story.....

Why are my customers stuck when they click 'Add to Cart' on our mobile site? As I searched about this last night and this morning, I see its been an ongoing issue. With more and more people shopping from thier smartphones, is this being worked on?

Thank you,
    Damien

We disabled the mobile site altogether. It just doesn't work at all. Neither does the mobile admin. Completely useless, and very frustrating.
    Laura Z
    Brass & Silver Traditions
    www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Ditto, same here.

Comment

Has anyone put in a ticket?
        TheCartDesigner.com
        Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
        100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

We also gave up on mobile cart.

Comment

Yep, us too. Disabled the mobile version of the site quite awhile ago. Too many complaints from customers along with lost sales because the Add To Cart function didn't work properly.

Comment

Same here, just didn't seem to work right.

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcartdesigns View Post
                Has anyone put in a ticket?
                Long, long ago. I haven't revisited the issue in pretty much forever because I haven't heard anything about the system being improved. When talking to Support about this before their answer was that there was nothing that could be done at the time.
                Laura Z
                Brass & Silver Traditions
                www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Can someone put in a new ticket that is having problems. PM me the ticket # and I will try to find someone to help. Hopefully I can help get this issue fixed.

Although 3dcart forum is a great place to learn and find out how things work, Remember that the forum is not 3dcart support, you have to put in a ticket to have the functionality issues resolved.

Thanks,
                  Shaun
                  Last edited by thecartdesigner; 04-09-2013, 12:19 PM.
                  TheCartDesigner.com
                  Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
                  100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

3dcartdesigns, I think the issues with Mobile is more structural than just a minor issue that a ticket would solve. Many issues with 3dcart features are what support calls "designed this way and cannot be changed", never mind that "this way" does not work.

Comment

Exactly.

We had tickets opened and although support tried, it boiled down to it just not working correctly which is why we pulled it.

Originally posted by elightbox View Post
                      3dcartdesigns, I think the issues with Mobile is more structural than just a minor issue that a ticket would solve. Many issues with 3dcart features are what support calls "designed this way and cannot be changed", never mind that "this way" does not work.

Comment

Whats bad for us is even if totally fixed we can't use it because it doesn't support multi-page check out and our customers voted with their wallets over a 2 Mo. trial they do not want one page.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what's not working for you guys. I just went thru mobile checkout on my site and it works correctly, from adding products to the cart to checking out.
                          Chris
                          TC Life Safety
                          TC Wireless

Comment

I think it depends on the device. works on some not on others. Tried a older Blackberry, ipad and a few droids. Been a while but don't think it worked on the BB and I'm thinking one droid but don't remember the OS.

Comment

Getting lots of phone calls from customers not being able to complete orders on their mobile devices on our REGULAR site. iPad mini, Nook just today - system keeps asking them to re-enter data.

Had turned off the mobile site a while back due to other failures.

Tired of putting in tickets. Have 2 month old tickets still outstanding that they refuse to answer or do anything about.

Anyone ELSE putting in tickets on this? And the trouble with that (which we've learned over the years) is that even if it's systemic, they'll fix it for that person who put in the ticket and the rest will continue to suffer the same problems. Makes no sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X