Help needed for Images on Alternate Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for Images on Alternate Site

Not sure how to word this but here goes...I want customers to view the images of decorative option choices by using my dropship company's website image site. I am using the extra feature #6 on the product page by inserting all the thumbnails in a table and adding link to the image on the dropship site. Still with me? The problem is when they click the link and then click close, they are directed to the dropship company site not mine. How do I make it so they come back to my site? The reason I want to use an alternate site is because they have 78 designs to choose from.

Sorry, I read this twice and could not really figure out what you mean. :/

Comment

I thought it might be confusing. I have a product that the customer can choose a design on it. The images of the designs to choose from are on a different website. I was able to direct them to this website to choose a design; however, when they open a design image there is a close button to close the image. When they click close on the box, they are not directed back to my site but rather they stay on the site where the images are located. I saw on a different site they used java script to write the code, but I do not know where to put this code.

Comment

Can you give an example page where this is happening?

Comment

I think I understand it. have you thought of just having it open in a new window?

Comment

I believe I found a solution. The image gallery, which I did not know about until now. However, now I have a new problem. I put a couple images in the image gallery with no problem; but when you open the image gallery on that product, the images thumbnails show up black.
            I am going to hide the page until I can fix it.
            Here is the page: Kid's Party Table and Chairs - Handpainted & Personalized

Comment

Here is an example of a site (not mine) of what I was trying to do:
              Stool Design Options
              If you click a thumbnail, you are taken to another site and then when you click close, you come back to the original site.

Comment

Okay figured out why the images were showing up black. (because they were gif with transparent backgrounds. I am going to now try to use this option until I come up with a better one. Thanks for your help! If you have any other suggestions...I am open for them.

Comment

Working...
                X