Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickcart seems to have stopped working

Hi,

Maybe we are the only one, but it looks like Quickcart stopped working on 3 of our sites last night (with the new update).

Official Aspen Comics Store - Aspen Exclusives
    Project Ride - Skateboard und Longboard Shop Ruhrgebiet
    Specialty Sports Online Skateboard Store

Anybody else having this issue?

Have you put in a ticket with support since it seems it has to do with the update?
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Quick Cart Not Working

We are having the same issue on our sites as well. 3/5 don't work at all the other 2 don't function properly. When quickcart is turned on and you click the add to cart button the item will go in the shopping cart but the quickcart will not pop up, and no action is executed. The url will have "?lt_c=1&quickcart=1" added to it but nothing happens. I have submitted a ticket, but haven't had a resolution yet.

Comment

Whoa! Same here. I didn't even know until I saw this. The quick cart only pops up if we add to cart directly from the product pages, but nothing happens when we add to cart from the category page. Thanks for the heads up.
        Laura Z
        Brass & Silver Traditions
        www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcartdesigns View Post
          Have you put in a ticket with support since it seems it has to do with the update?
          Yup, right before I posted here to see if it was just me. Haven't heard back from them yet.

Comment

Am I the only one having this issue? Support said it works for them-

I tested all 3 sites and was not able to duplicate the issue you described.

I added an item to the basket, the item was added to the cart and I was able to get to the checkout page without issue.
            For me when I go to my product page and click add to cart, the item is added to the cart but the QuickCart doesn't pop up.

Comment

Quick cart popped up for me on the Speciality Sports website. Didn't check the others

Kim

Comment

No, it isn't just you. I had to turn off the Quick Cart because it wasn't popping up when items were added to cart from the category page. It was working on the individual product pages only, but not the category pages.
                Laura Z
                Brass & Silver Traditions
                www.brassandsilvertraditions.com

Comment

Quick cart isn't working for me either. I think this started after the new update.

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
                  www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

This also effected me. But adding this line of code in the header section of your frame.html fixed it for me.

Code:
                    <script type="text/javascript" src="assets/templates/common/js/quick_view.js"></script>

Comment

Quickcart is now working for me. They said that it has been fixed. Thank you 3dcart.

:)

Sunshine Daydream Hippie Shop
                      www.sunshinedaydream.biz

Comment

Working...
                      X