Product File Upload Option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product File Upload Option

One of our products offers the customer the option to upload an artwork file. We set this up using the standard 3dcart product options.

But where can I find the files once the customer uploads it and checks out?

They aren't listed on the customer's order and I can't find them anywhere, but several customers told me they uploaded art.

Any help would be appreciated.

It should show in the order with a link called "file". Click on the link and it should open the file in a new window. Not sure why it wouldn't be there if it's an option. Do you have other product options that do show in the order?
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

This item is actually a custom t-shirt. They pick the shirt color and shirt size(s) and then upload an artwork file.
      The color and size options show up on the order, but never the uploaded file.

Comment

Can you pm me a link to a product and I will take a look at it. Are you on 3dcart version 5.4.1?
        TheCartDesigner.com
        Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
        100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

FYI for anyone else interested in the solution.

3dcart troubleshooting found the issue -- the upload file option was listed as the last option in the sort for the product. It was behind the quantity option, which isn't allowed. Quantity option needs to be the last option for everything else to work properly.

Comment

Working...
          X