Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else getting booted out of their own admin area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else getting booted out of their own admin area?

Anyone else getting booted out of their own admin area?

I go to update an order or enter info into a CRM – after I hit ‘submit’ I get the fantastic ‘Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage’

Frustrating since I lose all the information I just entered and have to redue it.

That sounds like an issue from support, but that's not really getting booted.

The only time I get kicked out of the admin section is when I accidentally navigate to the admin login screen - apparently that ends your session and forces you to log in again.
    - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

I know that screen you are talking about - it wasn't that. I was clearly getting booted, but support fixed this problem.

Comment

I get booted out of admin all the time, but it's a logout message, not the one you get. I have a habit of copying what I just entered before hitting save...just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by wcsjohn View Post
          I get booted out of admin all the time, but it's a logout message, not the one you get. I have a habit of copying what I just entered before hitting save...just in case.
          This will also happen if someone else is using your login at the same time.
          TheCartDesigner.com
          Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
          100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by 3dcartdesigns View Post
            This will also happen if someone else is using your login at the same time.
            Not possible. I'm very protective of my login info. It's been happening for years with 3dcart, even the day I change my password.

Comment

Originally posted by wcsjohn View Post
              Not possible. I'm very protective of my login info. It's been happening for years with 3dcart, even the day I change my password.
              I wasn't trying to imply that you weren't protective of your information. I have worked in conjunction with companies that have certain logins for certain groups of employees and if one person left late and the person replacing them logged on it would log off the previous person (get Booted) automatically.
              TheCartDesigner.com
              Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
              100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

It will also happen if the ip address on your device changes. I have had that happen with my ISP and the admin console thinks you are trying to access from another computer

Comment

Working...
                X