Track Package Button doesn't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Package Button doesn't work

How do you get the track package button to work?
    On the UPS shipping page, the track package button just links back to the same page. How do you actually "track" the package on the UPS website?

The point is to keep the customer on your web site and not send them to an external site.
    If tracking is not working on your site, make sure you have your UPS credentials setup correctly.

Comment

What's the point of having a "track package" button that takes you to the page you are already on? As well as what's the point of having to check the licensing checkbox as well to view a page you are already on and viewing?
      Seems silly.

Comment

I've never bothered to see what the licensing checkbox does, but the overall scheme makes sense. Keep customers on your site to view tracking so they might go to other areas of your site, rather than send them to UPS' or USPS' site.

Comment

I HAVE bothered to check the functionality of my web pages, and, I find it lacking in intuitiveness and functionality. And, it is quite silly, really...

Comment

Seems fine to me. A customer clicks the 'track page' link on an email I send them. They are sent to my site. The tracking information shows. Not sure what else you would want.

Comment

Mark is talking about a button below the tracking info that has a check box to agree to the UPS terms, and a button that says track package and another to view license. I also believe these are redundant, however they might have been needed to satisfy some UPS license thing. If they bother you, you can get into the html and mark the row
              Code:
              <tr style="display: none;">

Comment

Working...
              X