What are you folks doing for PCI Compliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you folks doing for PCI Compliance

Just Curious what you guys are doing for PCI compliance. I can't get PCI compliance on 3Dcart. Is this the same on all the other 3rd party shopping carts?

Hi Mark,
    I think you should file a support request. There is no reason why you can't achieve PCI Compliance with 3dcart. We have a partnership with Scan Alert to help in the process, and this is provided to you free of charge.
    ----------------------------
    Gonzalo Gil
    3dCart Support
    800-828-6650 x111

Comment

I am PCI compliant with 3dcart, and was on my previous 3rd party shopping cart.

Comment

They answered the 75 questions on the Self Assesment questionaire? I assumed that assesment was for the host of the web facing servers? :confused:

Comment

Your business needs to be PCI Compliant, not just your website, so many of those questions relate to your enviroment. Your website can be secure, but if your employees are free to grab credit card data without you knowing it, that's still a problem. So, some of those questions ask things like, do you change your passwords often, do you have a secure wireless network (its very easy to break into a wireless network these days), etc.

Now, some questions DO APPLY to your hosting enviroment, and we can help you answer those. This is why i asked you to open a support request.
          ----------------------------
          Gonzalo Gil
          3dCart Support
          800-828-6650 x111

Comment

Working...
          X