Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to set up e-mail [email protected] - how to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to set up e-mail [email protected] - how to?

I want to set up e-mail [email protected] and possibly more like [email protected], etc... - how to? sorry - I searched but the search function is sh*tty and the knowledge base is poor to say the least (the only complaints I have so far with 3dcart and I have used several services which are much clearer) - I hope someone will help with no condescension

hope this helps

https://support.3dcart.com/Knowledge...ticle/View/381

Comment

Thanks! I totally missed the e-mail info in the welcome e-mail smh - I hope I'm not the only one that has - so am trying to log in but not able to. I have copied and pasted the log in and password. I have typed it in. I have tried my website log in info. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

We have all our mail setup using Google apps that way our mail server is google and we can use gmail for our email boxes. this means we do not need to waste space on 3dcart email and we would be forwarding our mail from 3dcarts system to gmail any how since we like using gmail as all our folders and boxes are already setup.

Comment

we have the same set up google app (enterprise) for company mail - 3dcart for all the triggered stuff

Comment

how can I set up my e-mail if I am unable to log in the mail.3dcartstores.com? Can someone help? I chatted with tech support and was told I have to point my dns to 3dcart before I set up the e-mail but all the faqs say to set up e-mail before going live - and I don't want to go live until I have uploaded all my products.

Comment

katalone what support means is their MX servers can't process your @domain until your @domain resides on their mx servers - can't be done - don;t over think it once the dns propagates, it'll take 5 minute to set up email (that's what 5 hours energy is for - the wait) and take comfort in the fact not in murphy's law that says what ever can go wrong will but my corollary to murphy's law when it comes to piloting websites - which is I've always felt mr murphy was highly optimistic

Comment

Okay - so I'm still having a problem logging in - I switched out dns this afternoon and the site is already propogated. I am not able to log in to mail still - should I give it more time or should the e-mail be working now that the site is transferred to 3dcart servers?

Comment

Working...
                X