Facebook Login

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Login

Do you know where to remove the Facebook login? It doesn't work anyway.

Hi Davef,

Please report that to technical support. The reason why it's not working for you site, is because you don't have the FB connect add-on. It seems like with the 6.6 update, this is showing in the Login to My Account page you can navigate to from the Checkout page.

Jimmy

Comment

Thank you. It happens when you have something in the shopping cart. I'll contact Support. BTW, it would be helpful to have a link to load up an image when first placing the ticket. Support will ask me for a screen shot. Maybe it's there and I didn't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy3dcart View Post
        Hi Davef,

Please report that to technical support. The reason why it's not working for you site, is because you don't have the FB connect add-on. It seems like with the 6.6 update, this is showing in the Login to My Account page you can navigate to from the Checkout page.

Jimmy
        Hi Jimmy. Tech Support is having a problem fixing this. Can you help please? The FB button shows after checkout when you are given an option to create an account or login with Facebook. I've opened a ticket but it was closed because, I think, they didn't look far enough into the checkout process. The steps are:
        1. Add to Cart and click Proceed to checkout
        2. Click Log in to your account
        3. Sign in with Facebook' should NOT be there.
        Last edited by Davef; 04-28-2015, 01:05 PM. Reason: Gave steps.

Comment

It is fixed! No more customers trying to login through Facebook. If anyone else has this problem, the solution should be in their log.

Comment

Working...
          X