Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Several issues - went live and need help: e-mail set up and auto loging for chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several issues - went live and need help: e-mail set up and auto loging for chat

Hi: Went live yesterday (redirected from a previous server) and can NOT log in to e-mail to set up my e-mail. Also, what is up with the auto login for chat and other things? I set up auto login for live chat and now cannot log in to that. A couple of other things too but those are the most important right now. Have searched but didn't see anything. Will look further in the meantime waiting for responses. Thanks!
    Last edited by katalone; 04-19-2015, 05:48 PM.

Support should be able to help you with these things - definitely go put in a ticket. What do you mean by auto login?
    - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Just wanted to share how my issue was resolved. I did submit a ticket. I usually don't go that route first, I try to figure it out on my own through the knowledge base and forums. But in this case it ended up not being possible. The info I was e-mailed in my welcome/thank you e-mail was incorrect. The URL where to go to login was incorrect. The info tech initially gave me was incorrect. It turned out my e-mail login was not https://mail.3dcartstores.com/Login.aspx as I think most sites are and where the link in Store Manager takes me to, but mail2... so I have to put the "2" in before my login will work. So tech def had to help me and it wasn't something I could figure out on my own or with help from my fellow 3dcarters. I'm not sure why it is set up like that, but as long as I can get to my e-mail, I'm good.

Comment

Working...
      X