Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invoice and Packing Slip Logo Image

Hello,

I just noticed that the logo that appears on my invoices in too big. I can't seem to figure out how to change it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    David

Perhaps the easiest way is to directly modify the invoice_print.html file. Should be in either your assets/templates/default or assets/templates/common directory. If the file resides in both directories, /default takes priority.

~fr_k

Comment

I think you would change the logo found in the admin at Settings -> General -> Merchant Information.

Actually from looking at it I think you would want to upload the logo at the correct size then you would point to this new file using the above location.

Comment

Thanks again for the reply.

After posting here, I actually found that file. The only problem, it doesn't refer directly to the image file name, it refers to "invoicelogo" in brackets. I guess I could change it, but it would probably be better if I found where invoicelogo is defined.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by EXRN View Post
          Thanks again for the reply.

After posting here, I actually found that file. The only problem, it doesn't refer directly to the image file name, it refers to "invoicelogo" in brackets. I guess I could change it, but it would probably be better if I found where invoicelogo is defined.
          I think you posted as I was writing the post above, but I believe the reference you are looking for is at the location above.

Comment

Thanks Mueller, I would have never guessed to look there. I have it working now. I also edited the invoice and packing slip files to arrange the logo to the left of my company address.

Which brings me to a silly question. Why do a lot of companies include a packing slip with the order and then send an invoice separately? Why not just put the invoice with the order?

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Not sure, but we seem to get those when a company has a different shipping and billing address for us. You would likely use this if you were packing a gift for someone. This way the recipient does not see the price.

Comment

Working...
              X