Where are release notes on 6.6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are release notes on 6.6?

Email said Version 6.6 release notes are in the forum announcements but I don't see it
    Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

This is all I can find.

http://www.3dcart.com/blog/3dcart-version-6-6-update/

Comment

ditto...it looks like they added code for wepay on a couple of the template files and I noticed the GTIN is now showing as a field on the product page and the product export. I'm not sure what else.

Comment

Originally posted by bzeltzer View Post
        ditto...it looks like they added code for wepay on a couple of the template files and I noticed the GTIN is now showing as a field on the product page and the product export. I'm not sure what else.
        One thing I found:

Settings> Shipping Settings. You can select Max Weight or Predefined Boxes (enter box sizes)

Comment

I am guessing there are no release notes as ver 6.6 has not been generally "released" and is only in beta

Comment

Originally posted by rburton34 View Post

One thing I found:

Settings> Shipping Settings. You can select Max Weight or Predefined Boxes (enter box sizes)

This looks like a step toward compatibility with UPS's new dimensional weight pricing. The other half of it is the way UPS responds with pricing when your products have dimensions listed; this wasn't accurate for a while, and I still don't know that it's been fixed.
            - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Their email said to look for details in the forum under announcements - and only the flat one page checkout was mentioned as beta.
              Pat Cotter

The Preemie Store

Comment

Working...
              X