Login Problem with Single Page Checkout V1 & V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Problem with Single Page Checkout V1 & V2

Why is it that with both V1 and V2 single page checkout when the customer goes to login at checkout they are taken to their account page rather than back to the checkout page? Customers must not be taken away from checkout when they have the mind to checkout. Things like this annoy customers and cause them to abandon their carts.

Is there a fix for this?

I have no idea what happened but up until today customers were being sent to their account page instead of back to checkout, but now everything is working correctly on all 3 versions of checkout. I have no explanation for this.

Comment

I don't know what's going on here, but now it back to doing the same thing. When a current customer logs in at checkout, he is taken to his account page rather than back to checkout where he wants to be. This forces the customer to click view cart then click the checkout button once there in order to get back to where he was and needs/wants to be. This is very bad for business.

Does anyone know why this is happening and if there is a fix for it? Yesterday it was working fine. The day before it was not, now tonight I see it is back to the old way again.

And it is happening on all checkout modes, not just single page.

Comment

I also have noticed that. Sometimes it goes to the Account Page, sometimes it stays on the Checkout Page. Not sure why.

Comment

Working...
        X