• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissHTML
    replied
    Thank you!!!

Originally posted by ScribeTime View Post
    This is the code I use:

<td width="285" rowspan="3" valign="middle"><span class="style2"><strong>[ITEMSINCART]</strong> Item(s) in your cart /<strong> Total: </strong>[SUBTOTAL]</span>&nbsp;<span class="menu"><a href="checkout.asp" class="font3"><strong>Checkout</strong></a><strong>&nbsp;</strong></span></td>

1. The tag [ITEMSINCART] will display the number of items in the cart. This is followed by the text "Item(s) in your cart" in that row/cell.
    2. The text "Total" is followed by the tag [SUBTOTAL] which will display the amount currently in their cart before tax and shipping. If you want the customer to be able to click an image or text to checkout, you would include the link as shown above. To be able to view the cart you would replace the "checkout.asp" with "view_cart.asp.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I appreciate it very much!

Leave a comment:

• ScribeTime
    replied
    This is the code I use:

<td width="285" rowspan="3" valign="middle"><span class="style2"><strong>[ITEMSINCART]</strong> Item(s) in your cart /<strong> Total: </strong>[SUBTOTAL]</span>&nbsp;<span class="menu"><a href="checkout.asp" class="font3"><strong>Checkout</strong></a><strong>&nbsp;</strong></span></td>

1. The tag [ITEMSINCART] will display the number of items in the cart. This is followed by the text "Item(s) in your cart" in that row/cell.
    2. The text "Total" is followed by the tag [SUBTOTAL] which will display the amount currently in their cart before tax and shipping. If you want the customer to be able to click an image or text to checkout, you would include the link as shown above. To be able to view the cart you would replace the "checkout.asp" with "view_cart.asp.

Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• MissHTML
    started a topic Showing Cart Option

Showing Cart Option

I would like to have the cart show just the items and total, like here: http://www.frik-n-frak.com/, instead of product numbers totals etc. how do I do this?
Working...
X