Beware v6.7 and Auth.Net CIM integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware v6.7 and Auth.Net CIM integration

I just had my site upgraded to v6.7 today and now I can't get existing customers to be able to checkout. New customers are fine. Can anyone confirm this?

No one has said anything to me about checkout issues and no abandoned carts and CRMs yet, but all my dang store settings change everytime we get a version update which I really don't understand. It's stupid stuff like the view cart vs. checkout because checkout won't allow my customers to get shipping calculations without filling out all in the info and they bail and call and place the order over the phone, shipping settings, why would these change? I don't know, but they always do and support doesn't believe that I or a staff member didn't change them. I have no staff members, it's only me

Comment

I just tested and I was able to finish my order with a saved card using Auth.net CIM. No issues here.

Comment

Originally posted by elightbox View Post
        I just tested and I was able to finish my order with a saved card using Auth.net CIM. No issues here.
        Thank you for testing. Was the account you used with the saved credit card created before the 6.7 upgrade?

Comment

No, it was an old account.

Comment

Working...
          X