Subcategory Column Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subcategory Column Order

Hi all.. I am hoping someone can help me to stop yanking the hair out of my head. I am working on my new site, and have a subcategory column order issue going on that you can see here: http://massagestore.3dcartstores.com...NDS_c_213.html - you will notice that the alphabetical order is from left to right as if you are reading a book. It should be from top to bottom in their respective columns, as most people read columns that way in my experience. Any ideas / thoughts / suggestions around this? Also, how do I make them left justify in each column? I assume this is in the html / css area. I appreciate your time and consideration.

On a side note.. I had a similar challenge when I had a drop down mega menu.. where it would orient the information in the columns across columns instead of down each column. I am praying that this isn't an internal 3dCart thing at the core.. but then again.. with the redesign happening right now, perhaps this would be a great time for them to fix it so that things read right. GonzaloGil? jimmy3dcart What says you..

Sent you an email
    TheCartDesigner.com
    Not 3dcart Owned or Operated
    100% Independent 3dcart Expert

Follow Us on Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X