Purchase Order Module Malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase Order Module Malfunction

The Purchase Order Module is not accepting quantities and updating inventory correctly for some of our purchase orders. For example, we create a PO for several items. After they arrive, we key the item quantities to receive them but system only accepts some of the numbers; the quantities received remains at zero. Usually, the first item listed on the PO has its total accepted. The other items do not and the status of the PO becomes Partially Received. We are not able to correctly adjust the inventory/

Has anyone else seen this?
    Luxlife

We have a ticket in for this and support was able to confirm the issue. If you are using the PO module, you may want to check to make sure it is updating your inventory correctly.
    Luxlife

Comment

I have had this problem and a number of other problems with the purchase order system. I have opened a couple of tickets and 3dcart has not resolved any of them.

Comment

Hi there,

I've notified the support supervisor team of this so they can have a look into this (and your tickets) and report any update from the developers on this.
        Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Comment

Working...
        X