Commercials in my Admin Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercials in my Admin Panel

Nothing more aggravating than 3dcart promotions in my admin panel which I PAY for!
    Last edited by Mark; 09-09-2015, 07:32 AM.

Hi Mark,

What commercials are you talking about? The only thing I see in mine are featured apps, which all providers promote, in one way or another.

Comment

I just got a advert on our smaller store offering me a lesser plan then my bigger store with unlimited products and unlimited bandwidth. So i filled out the promo code info with my larger stores info and I am now hoping 3dcart will honor that promo with my larger store since it would suck to have my smaller store have less cost and a better plan.

Comment

I still haven't seen any, but if I do, I'll be jumping on the bandwagon. I do everything I can to avoid ads on sites I visit, and I certainly don't want to see them on the 3dcart dashboard.

This does bring up a question, though. How should 3dcart let you know the promo plan is available to you?

Comment

I get spam emails from them with new products, the new v7 version about to roll out, etc. so I dont need them in my dashboard either

Comment

Nothing more aggravating than 3dcart promotions in my admin panel which I PAY for! Happened AGAIN!
            3dcart, if you insist on having commercials in the sidebar, at least give the option to close them out. There is NO button, whatsoever, to close out the commercials.
            Last edited by Mark; 09-28-2015, 05:54 AM.

Comment

As what I thought was being a good 3dcart client, I've been using the new admin beta. Today I decided to switch back (while I still can) because of all the problems with the new one - especially having my modules turned off - turned my store search off - what are you thinking!? The first thing I saw when I logged into the old admin was was a BIG commercial for 3dcart SEO packages. It takes up more screen than the sales chart! I said earlier I'd be jumping on the bandwagon and here I am. Make these ads go away or at least put them some place less intrusive, and let us turn them off.

Comment

Same here. I noticed that modules turn off if you adjust something and save it while in the main modules page.

Comment

I don't mind the emails -- actually like getting them, keeps me in the loop with what 3dCart is doing. I *do* mind ads in my paid-for admin panel. It makes it feel like I'm using some free tier or something, but we're paying an awful lot more than free.

Comment

Working...
                  X