PRODUCT OPTION RANDOMLY DISAPPEARED AMONG MANY PRODUCTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRODUCT OPTION RANDOMLY DISAPPEARED AMONG MANY PRODUCTS

So I just noticed that product options have just randomly disappeared from my products. 3dCart's record of one example says the last product change was made 8/10, however, the color option is completely missing today (9/10) but I had a customer place an order for the product on 8/25 and the color option was there. Has anyone else seen this issue? What is the cause?

Hey acaruso

It looks like that might be a unique issue. Do you already have a ticket for this, I don't see any attached to your account right now.

Thanks,

Alexis Sanchez
    3dcart Technical Support Supervisor
    Last edited by 3dcart-Henry; 09-11-2015, 01:00 PM.

Comment

is there any way to do product options via CSV file when we do bulk importing?

Comment

Yes, ForcedFabllc there is!

The article I linked below goes over the entire process, but a really easy way to get some good framework for what you want to do is to manually add options to at least one of your products, then export the options file. Once you have that file to work with, you can add options to the existing product, or add new products to have new options added onto.

The tricky part about the formatting of the import is that it has a sort of wonky structure. The way I see it is that the file is pretty much telling the system "For this product, here's the first option I want, with these suboptions, but before I talk about another product, here are more options for the product we're talking about now."

https://support.3dcart.com/index.php...ticle/View/397

Hope that helps!

:D

Comment

It has something to do with applying a master template update and the action timing out or something. I just did an update to a template across a lot of products and that option has totally disappeared on a lot of them. Same thing as last week. This is really, really bad because it means that you cannot update product options through a master template without then having to go through every single one to check and see if the option disappeared or not.

Comment

Working...
          X