Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stamps.com Integration Issue with 3D Cart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stamps.com Integration Issue with 3D Cart.

Does anyone else have this problem? 3d Cart Support says it is a stamps.com issue and not their problem. I have not heard back from stamps.com support yet.

Basically I batch in my orders from 3DC to stamps.com. When I process the shipment in stamps.com, stamps.com is pushing the actual ship charge back into the 3DC invoice!

So if a customer paid me $3.00 for shipping, and it cost me $3.07 to ship it, stamps.com is adjusting the 3DC invoice and telling me the customer owes me $.07 cents.

Any input on this would be appreciated.

Jason

IslandJay, We have experienced this same issue. I just adjust the Invoice in the back room to $0.00 and this crates a journal entry only (choose update button and do not check the 'notify customer' block. I don't know if this is the only solution, but it works for me.

-Deby

Comment

Stamps.com confirmed it is a known problem and they are working on it.
      I would think there would be some warning before one links to them.

Comment

I have been having this issue for months. Numerous phone calls to them and always get the same response: "We are working on the issue" I told them I wanted my monthly fee waived untill it was fixed and they agreed to do that. Meanwhile, I am looking into using either ShippingEasy or Endicia. Editing numerous orders a day is very time consuming.

Comment

Working...
        X