Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS anyone using the 3dcart Category Filters Add on ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS anyone using the 3dcart Category Filters Add on ?

I am looking to help simplify my product on boarding process. as of rright now each product has to be assigned a category and its very rigid. It takes for ever. How ever I am wanting to start switching to a new navigation type and going with a vehicle make and model search bar. I think this sort of navigation would allow me to use product filtering and tags to eliminate the need for building all the categories needed.

I am not sure how I am going to approach this , but Ideas or input on their filter add ons would be awesome!

It's a lot of work up front to organize your data in a filter-friendly way, but it sounds like it may be worth-while for your store.

We're in the process of setting up filters for our store too. We decided to use Convermax (3rd party, available via the 3dCart plugins store). They are still getting their product going, so we are one of their early customers, but so far the service has been great. Their pricing is very attractive when compared to some of the other filter providers such as Nextopia.

Alexey is the CEO of Convermax, and he's provided outstanding service so far. We couldn't be happier.

http://convermax.com/

Comment

I use them. They're nice and setup is straightforward, but it is indeed a lot of work.
      - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Working...
      X