Switched back to 6.7.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switched back to 6.7.2

Very strange. We were upgraded a few weeks ago to 7.x and forced in to the new admin. Well today I was in the admin and it locked up. When I tried to login again, I was back in the old admin and showing version 6.7.2. Anybody else have this happen?

ohc This would be the first case of an unrequested version rollback. What is more likely is that you were using the beta version of the new admin but the actual version didn't change. I see you have an open ticket in General Support for this, so I'll make sure you get a response.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response 3dcart-Alex. We were staying away from the new admin because of some of the feedback I was reading. I think some time in September we got the notice that we were going to be upgraded in 10 days to 7.x. Then one day we went to log in and got the new login screen and and admin. To my knowledge, we never chose new admin. I also don't remember having the option to go back. I could have sworn that I checked the version after the change and it said 7. Although I can't be 100% sure.

Comment

ohc I totally understand the mix-up. We won't move forward until the dust settles, but progress so far has been promising.

Comment

3dcart-Alex How many versions are you guys running concurrently? We had a store on 6.7.4, another on 7.0.1 and another on 7.1.0 - and now there's 6.7.2's floating around? Just today, one of our stores was upgraded to 6.8.0!

Comment

Alupis I must be one of the lucky ones - I got upgraded to 7.1.0 last night! Perhaps because I am reporting (testing) so many issues! I noticed that the release notes had been updated by carlo.jimmy - but that they only go up to 6.8.0. I would love to know what exactly got fixed in 7.1.0 so I can test them.
            Sue
            Fabric Garden
            fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

fabricgarden we posted the release notes for version 7.1.0 here - http://forums.3dcart.com/forum/3dcar...ate-10-29-2015
              Alupis The main versions of the store are now 7.1.0 and 6.8.0. Stores on different versions are usually there due to known conditions. If your store is on a previous version and you don't know why, just get a support ticket in so we can get it checked out.

Comment

3dcart-Alex Nah, my team would much rather be on 6.8.0 instead of 7.1.0 ;P

Comment

3dcart-Alex thanks for the link
                  Sue
                  Fabric Garden
                  fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

Wow been out of town and noticed that I got rolled back to 6.8.0. Thought I was losing it until I saw this thread

Comment

Thanks for posting Toobusy. I was really starting to question my sanity.

Comment

And now I am at 7.1.0.

Comment

I was rolled up to 7.1 last week and what a fiasco using IE11. Can't add related products. Today I discovered I can only add 1 image to a product listing. How can I go back to 6.8? This is killing me. Hard to understand why we are forced to a buggy release.
                          Jim

Comment

OK, so support guided me through another secret as to how to add an additional image (just create an image and it'll go to the next available opening). Nothing is intuitive with the new screens. So much wasted white space (which is fine for mobile I suppose but not desktop) and extra clicks to accomplish the same tasks. This is a real PIA.
                            Jim

Comment

Working...
                            X