Old Admin Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Admin Back

Thank you for letting us switch back, hopefully they will fix alot of issues before it goes live again!!!

I've never understood why it's so important for merchants to use damaged (for lack of a better term) - softare.

Comment

Switching back to the old (better) admin site makes it even more dramatic of how awful the new admin site is. Everything is so easy to see and organized in the old admin site. We went thru about 4-5 other shopping carts before we found 3DCart a few years back.

I feel like Helen Keller trying to look for things on the site. Our employees are not happy and that is causing a huge problem here. We will be leaving 3DCart in January if they do not make major improvements.

www.TungstenFashions.com

Comment

I'm still waiting for our main store to get the old admin back. What's going on 3dcart-Alex 3dcart-Carlos 3dcart-Henry ?

Comment

Alupis I've reported this to our developers because there's no indicators that you're site shouldn't have this function.

Comment

3dcart-Alex Excellent! Much appreciated! :)

Comment

How exactly does one switch back anyway? I got the notice when i logged in today, but it would have been helpful if there was an explanation of how to switch.

Comment

i like the new one much better
                http://www.canadianghosthuntersupplies.ca

Comment

I've gotten used to the new Admin so sticking with it.
                  Jim

Comment

Originally posted by hopsing View Post
                    How exactly does one switch back anyway? I got the notice when i logged in today, but it would have been helpful if there was an explanation of how to switch.
                    When I was chatting with the support department about issues with the new admin panel, they said "go to the forums to voice your concerns."

It seems as though the support department rarely reads this forum, because my inquiry above still hasn't been addressed.

HELLO, support department, do you read your forum?

Comment

Originally posted by hopsing View Post

When I was chatting with the support department about issues with the new admin panel, they said "go to the forums to voice your concerns."

It seems as though the support department rarely reads this forum, because my inquiry above still hasn't been addressed.

HELLO, support department, do you read your forum?
                      12 hours 50 minutes later, still no answer..... this is just more confirmation that 3dcart staff don't really read this forum on a semi-regular basis.

Comment

hopsing, Support probably doesn't monitor the forum regularly as they (hopefully) are working on our tickets. If you want your post to be seen, tag some of these folks:
                        3dcart-Alex 3dcart-Carlos 3dcart-Geronimo 3dcart-Henry 3dcart-Walter GonzaloGil jimmy3dcart

Comment

What are any issues anyone is having? Everything that was in the old admin is still available in the new one, you just have to find it by clicking around and figuring out where everything is. What are the actual issues?

Comment

One issue is that you can not print from the admin. Something as simple as a CTRL+P turns into 5 pages of jumbled junk that is missing all the information on the right 1/3 of the screen.

Comment

Sledhead try this thread

http://forums.3dcart.com/forum/3dcar...to-lookout-for

Comment

Working...
                              X