3d Upsell banner not showing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3d Upsell banner not showing up

I bought the 3d UPsell app today and wanted to start using it ASAP for the Black Friday sale I am running. It is showing up as installed in modules. I set up a sliding banner, had to add some javascript to the frame file above the /head, verified the other JS line was in there, tried turning on quicksearch, and the banner still will not show up at the bottom of the page. Just about all the settings are set at zero since I want it on every page without a delay before it shows up etc. Checked the start and end dates and they were fine too. I used their 1000 pixel wide bottom banner and just edited it so I set the banner size to 1000 with a #000000 background. I went through the articles and sent a request in to 3dcart. Since it might be getting to be too late for them to get back to me, does anyone have any other hints or suggestions that I can try?

Thanks,
    Dana

I looks like it is working now. I think the milleseconds needed to show was the key. For some reason it shut off the shipping calculations in the one step checkout temporarily though. Trying to make sure its OK now. Happy Saturday! =)

Comment

Working...
    X