Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Using Amazon Order Integration/Import

Is anyone using this successfully?

I am generally pretty happy with 3dcart support, but they have been really, really slacking on this issue for me.

We setup the Amazon import when it was released. Credentials test out fine and we get the emails when the scripts run, but orders never import. I put a ticket in at the time and was told that the integration was still in Beta and they couldn't help me.

The module is now in full release and still does not work for us. I put a ticket in about a month ago and support was unable to find anything wrong and they supposedly bumped it to development. They were very good about sending updates.

Then they closed the ticket saying the update would fix the problem - which we know was BS and just someone mass closing tickets.

I re-opened the ticket and they are supposedly working on it again. I got the following email from support last night:

Thank you for yoru patience. OUr developers have been looking in to this issue and using Amazon order import tools to test and have not been receiving any errors for the dates that this issue was reported.
    Can you please let me know if you are still experiencing trouble with your Amazon Orders being moved in to 3dcart?

If so, can you please provide me with recent dates so that I can rerun the testing tool that we have and see if I can get them to import?
    (This would be the most recent date that you can confirm there is an orrder sitting in Amazon that has not been imported to 3dcarty after the script has run.)
    I don't want to go postal on 3dcart - like I said, they are generally pretty good with support. However, the above comments scare me in that if they approach the problem like this, they are never going to solve it.

They surely have logs that would show that an order has never imported from Amazon to my cart?

And of course the orders wouldn't import from when I first put the ticket in a month ago, it would have long been marked as shipped.

My purpose in this forum post is twofold...

First, has anyone else used the Amazon import and/or had problems with it that were solved? Any tricks, tips or other advice of things to check?

Second, if no one has help from above, I am hoping to get the attention of someone from @3dcart 3dcart-Henry 3dcart-Carlos 3dcart-Julian to see if we can get this problem rectified. Though I do have a lot of time in IT/HelpDesk in my (long)past, I am no expert - but it seems like until I can get someone at 3d to actually exclusively focus on this problem for an hour or two, it will never get solved. I cannot let Amazon orders hang out unshipped very long in SellerCentral since they tag us hard for delayed shipments, and we do not get paid until we ship and it seems like the people who have worked on the problem so far are hours or days behind orders actually being present in Amazon so they can never see the problem happen first hand.

Thanks,

DaveW

We are currently using Amazon Import. It has been buggy from the beta days, but they have worked on it and it is now working good for us.

Comment

For my own personal information, when an order comes into your sellercentral dashboard, it goes right to unshipped status, correct?

Comment

Yes.

Then once the order is shipped in 3dcart, Seller Central is updated with the tracking number. You will want to make sure the scheduled scripts (admin/scheduled_scripts.asp) are running on your 3dcart store.

Comment

Yep, the scripts run like clockwork - I get the emails everytime. They just don't ever pick up orders...

DaveW

Comment

Yes, we use it and have since we switched to 3DC about 3 months ago. It imports all orders fine. May not always update Amazon as shipped, so you really need to keep an eye on that.

Comment

3dcart-Carlos we seem to have once again stalled on this project. I had support ticket response on Wednesday of the following:

Good morning.
              The script ran this morning to import orders and I used Amazons import test tool to check for orders from 11-30-2015. It did not pull anything. Can you please confirm that as of now there are no pending orders in Amazon to be imported?
              The problem here is that he ran the script for 11-30. I am not sure I understand why they would run the script for 2 days prior? I responded to him then that there were currently 4 orders unshipped in Amazon, but only one of them would have been there on 11-30.

I heard nothing back and here we are 2 days later with no communication and no fix.

What is so frustrating is that 3dcart seems to not understand that I can't leave orders unshipped in Amazon very long, they tag us hard for that, plus don't pay until shipped.

I understand that a single support person cannot drop all of his duties to deal with a single customer, but we are never, ever, ever going to fix this problem if every response from support takes 2 days and is testing things 2 days older than the original ticket.

If anyone from 3d is reading this, I implore you to please escalate this ticket to someone who can focus on the problem for an hour or two and get it fixed. I would be glad to set an appointment to do this on my end at a time that works for the 3d person. I can always place an Amazon order from myself if needed to test.

DaveW

Comment

Still nothing from Support on this...:(

DaveW

Comment

Any updates on this? I just set up Amazon order import yesterday with my store, my credentials test out fine, I am getting script emails like every hour sometimes every 30 minutes of Amazon Order Import but it says script successfully executed: 0 new orders imported but I did actually get an order on Amazon today but the order did not import. I wouldn't have known about the order if I hadn't signed into my Amazon Seller Central to check.
                  Gro-aut Solutions

Comment

It's working for me now. I actually had entered the wrong marketplace ID. I had entered the ID for CBA rather than the correct one. I didn't realize I had 4 different marketplace ID's. Glad it's working fine for me now.
                    Gro-aut Solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Msgroaut View Post
                      It's working for me now. I actually had entered the wrong marketplace ID. I had entered the ID for CBA rather than the correct one. I didn't realize I had 4 different marketplace ID's. Glad it's working fine for me now.
                      For some reason, I totally missed your post. :( This was the same issue with me as well, I just figured it out today. I was working with 3d on it and they are going to mention the multiple ID's in the KB/Setup guide.

Thanks,

DaveW

Comment

Originally posted by Msgroaut View Post
                        What is the correct one out of the 4??? FYI I show five in mine.

(Amazon Payments Advanced US Sandbox)
                        (Amazon Payments Advanced US Live)
                        (IBA)
                        (Amazon.ca)
                        (Amazon.com)

Comment

Working...
                        X