Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday sales are so way down, anyone else???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday sales are so way down, anyone else???

I just had a customer call me and say she entered her order, went to check out, put in all her info and credit card and submitted the order, but when she submitted the order just hung up and never stopped submitting. When I went into the cart to see what was going on, I found her dropped order but only at step 1, didn't show any of her contact info or anything that would show she got past step 1. My sales are so down for this holiday season and I barely have dropped carts at anything past step 1, could something like this be happening all the time 3dcart???

Of course I call 3dcart and they "can't replicate" the issue. Of course they can't unless they check placing the same exact order on every operating system, on every single version of every single browser, on every different type of device, from every single different location in the US and around the world. So frustrated, holiday sales are so down. Anyone else?
    Last edited by rcheltrvel; 12-07-2015, 12:15 PM. Reason: holiday sales down

i have often wondered if this is happening since we used to have a ton of step 1 check outs, but with our other cart we had at least a few abandon cart emails go out a day, now we have maybe one out of 20

Comment

I've had two customers call and say they couldn't place an order, it just hung and twirled and did nothing so they called to place phone orders. My site was also down for 11 minutes today, so maybe that had something to do with it, except one order was on Saturday that he couldn't check out.

Just went to check for any other incomplete orders and I don't have an incomplete order tab any longer? I did, but I don't now. Wierd

Last edited by Toobusy; 12-07-2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

That is strange. We still have the 'Not Completed' tab.

Comment

That's Weird!

Comment

It's baaaack. Not sure where it went, but it's back, or it was yesterday, not sure about today LOL

Comment

sales slow here to and I mean really slow
                http://www.canadianghosthuntersupplies.ca

Comment

Horribly slow here, too. I never expected it to be this bad 2 weeks before Christmas.

Comment

My sales are about even with last year. This my first Christmas with 3dCart...I still have my legacy cart active.. About 1/2 the orders still arrive from the old cart because I'm fearful of changing Google Adwords as any alteration to the URL results in a drop of quality score. Traffic is slightly smaller than last year, and customers don't respond to email campaigns the way they used to. So far my old cart still has all the organic power on Google...the new cart not so much. I learned from friends to keep the old domain on the old cart and develop a new domain for the new cart or else google will drop the site completely.. http://www.bigandtalldirect.com

Comment

Working...
                    X