• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdsafe
    replied
    I see that this is fixed with the 7.2.0 release! Thanks 3dCart

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Laurel You'll get a response within the hour.

Leave a comment:

• Laurel
    replied
    3dcart-Alex - although the issue was briefly resolved Wednesday afternoon, the same problem/error has returned and once again we are not able to use Webgility. Since our system was upgraded to the "new" admin interface on October 29, we have only been able to use Webgility a total of 5 days: 3 consecutive days right before Thanksgiving and 2 consecutive days this week. I have not heard anything from anyone since your offer to look into this issue on Wednesday. Please contact me at [email protected] with an update. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Laurel
    replied
    3dcart-Alex: Thank you for offering to look into this. The ticket numbers in question are NCJ-641-15181 which was linked to a previous closed ticket, FAE-165-68715. Both of these tickets are/were with api support. I just sent an email to a contact that I had from our implementation and copied api support on it as well. Unfortunately, by doing so, a new ticket number was assigned to that correspondence: ORT-298-26577. If you would like more information, please contact me at either of the following email accounts: [email protected] or [email protected].

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey everyone, I confirmed that as of this afternoon, the update is still on course to release this month, with next week being the target.
    Laurel I'm sorry to hear that. I don't see any recent tickets associated to any of the authorized e-mail addresses on your account, but I would like to get to the bottom of this. Could you please provide any ticket numbers for outstanding issues?

Leave a comment:

• Laurel
    replied
    cwnoah: Thank you for the recommendation. We are now just shy of 3 months of dealing with the same issue and for the last two weeks our emails have been ignored. I've contacted one of the directors to see if I can get some traction on the problem. If not, I will be back on this forum and will tag everyone that needs to be according to the forum guidelines.

Leave a comment:

• Laurel
    replied
    AmagArtwork: I do not believe the update has been released. We are currently on version 7.1.5.

Leave a comment:

• AmagArtwork
    replied
    Has said update come yet? Just checking as it's still not working for me and its a PITA to update products in the admin.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hey guys, the issue you are talking about with the arrows should be resolved with the next update, coming next month.

Leave a comment:

• cwnoah
    replied
    Hi Laurel, Look at any forum page at the top in Posting Rules, then click SEE MORE. There are instructions there as to what to do if a support issue with your 3dcart store was not resolved in a satisfactory manner. It sounds like yours qualifies.

Leave a comment:

• Laurel
    replied
    Yes. I noticed the same thing happened to me yesterday. Not good. But I won't waste my time putting in a ticket because I'm coming up on two months that I've had a ticket open - that they have closed twice - and the problem still hasn't been resolved.

Leave a comment:

• AmagArtwork
    replied
    Yup it's a bug. Put in a ticket and hopefully it will get fixed sooner.

Leave a comment:

• Birdsafe
    started a topic Can No Longer Move to Next Product

Can No Longer Move to Next Product

Wondered if anyone else can confirm this. It used to be if I called up a list of products -- either through a search term or bringing up products in a particular category, I could edit a product, save it, and use the arrow keys at the top to move to the next or previous product. Now, if you make any sort of change and save to a product, the arrows disappear. This is a big waste of time when editing a number of similar products. new bug or bad change?
Working...
X