No longer get customer email address on CRM notications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No longer get customer email address on CRM notications

I have noticed on the last few notifications since the update we no longer see the customers email on the notification. This is not a problem for me but our manager relies on this info in the email to contact the customer, he does not want to have to log in to make contact. Is this a glitch or the new interface?

I too need the customer email from the crm module, its a pain especially on a mobile device to login to the admin to go thru the crm when all you want to do is email the customer

Comment

Ditto - it is really irritating.
      Sue
      Fabric Garden
      fabricgarden.com.au

Comment

Add me also, it's a pita

Comment

I have not been a fan of the CRM system. For the customer, it works great which is the biggest part. On the back end it is cumbersome to respond in the CRM or get the email to reply back via email.

When we get a CRM notice email, and hit reply, it should reply to the customer, not our own email.

Comment

LOL Can't tell you how many times I've emailed myself the answer

Comment

I'm wondering why when a customer responds to a staff CRM message, it comes as an email only and is not logged in as part of the CRM Ticket. Should it not automatically be added to the ticket thread - or do I not have something set correctly?
              Joe Arbogast
              http://www.birdsafestore.com

Comment

I've noticed that also, if they respond to your response, it comes in an email you can fire back and forth. Makes things much easier, but the first time, gotta come to the back end, which isn't so easy if you're mobile

Comment

I've put in a feature request, vote for it here http://3dcart.uservoice.com/forums/7...ss-and-other-p

Comment

Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 2.46.02 PM.png found something yesterday on the crm notification, if you look at the very bottom footer where your company info is displayed the customers email address is listed there, very hard to notice because you would assume since it is where your company name address and phone are listed it would be your email address NOT the customers. I looked up the email script settings and it appears the code can be changed, i am still using the old admin so its under settings, design, emails, crm reply

Comment

Originally posted by happydog View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n69248[/ATTACH] found something yesterday on the crm notification, if you look at the very bottom footer where your company info is displayed the customers email address is listed there, very hard to notice because you would assume since it is where your company name address and phone are listed it would be your email address NOT the customers. I looked up the email script settings and it appears the code can be changed, i am still using the old admin so its under settings, design, emails, crm reply
                      Thanks, that gave me the answer, you have to enable html messages to get the footer.

Comment

Working...
                      X