Product Feature Tabs on Responsive Theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Feature Tabs on Responsive Theme

I wrote what I want to accomplish on my image I am showing. I basically want to get rid of by omitting the gray clickable feature tabs that follow after the Product Description box. Can anyone please fill me in on how to do this and where exactly to take care of it all. My Template Theme is the "Allura-html5" responsive. I did research on this matter for quite a while before posting this. Thank you!
    Jan
    Blu's Bird Toys

Updated... I had also contacted support and come to find out in the "Custom Fields" there on the product page, if you do not want any feature tabs 6-13 following after your product description then you must go into each of those fields of 6-13 and backspace the white space out ... then save and you will not have any feature tabs showing after your description. So I guess you must do that for each product that you do not want to have any feature tabs. If you had been creating products from an older template then you won't run into these extra feature tabs on older existing products even if you use a newer responsive theme. Now that I am on a responsive theme, I ran into this problem. There might be instances where you want to have only 1 or 2 feature tabs and not all of them, so I guess that's good. In my case I really do not need to use them but I might for some products. To rename the tabs so it does not say the featured number that can be changed in the "store language" area down the list where the product stuff is at.

I don't know about some people but this was something that I could not find any info on. So it's good to know. Thanks all!
    Jan
    Blu's Bird Toys

Comment

Jan R. - if you have many products that all have whitespace entries in the custom fields, you can fix them all at once by using CSV export and import.
      - Dean P. e-commerce and small business consulting

Comment

Working...
      X