One discount per order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One discount per order

Maybe I am just being blind, but is there a way for me to make a coupon code that can not be applied with any other discounts.

To my knowledge there is no way (currently) to make discounts "non-stack-able."

This would be a GREAT enhancement in the next release. Also a way to create a promotion with exceptions vs. only inclusions.

e.g. 15% Store Wide Sale EXCEPT Green widgets. The only way to currently do this is to create a category that includes all inventory except green widgets and apply the promotion to that newly created category.

So, let's review what we've learned here today. Frik-n-Frak will now be whining about...

1) Non Stack-able/Combine-able promotions
    2) Promotions with "exception" rules.

~fr_k

Comment

I was just coming on the boards to find out about this. I find this to be a problem. I am not sure if this is part of the new release, but I seriously hope so. I don't want to be giving away free orders because my customers can find enough coupon codes to use on a single order.

Comment

Just saw that non-stackable coupon codes are an included feature in the new release per the release notes...

Comment

Super...now we just need the new released released. :)

Comment

Does anyone know if the new release still allows SOME stackable discounts? I have one discount that is always allowed with any other.
            C Ekman
            Owner/Designer: Cobweb Corner
            http://www.cobwebcorner.com

Comment

Yes. I played with the demo, and stackable coupons is a checkbox option. You can allow it or not allow it.

Comment

Working...
              X